E-commerce Manager USA
The E-commerce Marketplace Manager will be responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing the Astro product portfolio across a range of on-line marketplaces. This role will work closely with the Head of E-commerce and the VP of Sales to deliver on Astro's wider E-commerce objectives.
The E-commerce Manager USA should hold a minimum of four years of E-commerce experience, preferably in E-commerce account management. To thrive in this role, you'll have an analytical attitude and are comfortable working with large sets of data. You have the ability to use logic to support your plans and actions. It comes naturally to you to be organized, hands-on and resourceful. On top of this, you possess a commercial mindset and know how to reach your financial targets.
As part of a global team you don't shy away from working remotely via tools like Microsoft Teams and feel comfortable within a matrix organisation.
- Deliver on the USA E-commerce sales target.
- Build and execute key account plans for the USA E-commerce marketplaces to maximize joint value from the partnership.
- Executing the marketplace strategy which will include both short- and long-term goals, customer metrics and overall performance, within the global E-commerce framework.
- Drive profitability and importance for selected E-commerce marketplaces by obtaining top brand or preferred supplier status by supplying best in class guidance & support.
- Lead merchandising efforts to list new and existing products on major E-commerce sites such as Amazon, Y-Lighting, Lightology and 2 Modern.
- Drive regional adaptations to digital assets to ensure our presence on E-commerce platforms is optimally catered to our USA consumers.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations in the USA as part of the global E-commerce function, by ensuring: great product listings, The use of reviews & ratings as an opportunity to improve brand equity, That daily site maintenance is being conducted across key marketplace platforms; correcting product descriptions, product placement, up to date catalogue and out of stock item removal.
- Work with software tools like Salsify to ensure Astro is the benchmark in listing quality, by ensure a structural and strong communication & data flow towards the E-commerce platforms.
- Drive campaigns in agreement with the E-commerce platforms and as part of the global promotional calendar.
- Work with the global marketing team to feedback regional requirements to support the Ecommerce campaigns.
- Assist in other related activities assign by your supervisor from time to time.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent analytical skills and a robust commercial focus.
- Ability to translate numerical data and analytical findings into actionable recommendations.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to quickly establish and maintain positive internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to self-motivate and to work independently.
- Educated to degree level within a marketing, business or digital based discipline.
- Work experience as either a vendor manager within platforms like Amazon, Y-Lighting, Lightology, Houzz or Build.com or within a manufacturer in a relevant E-commerce role is preferred.
- Ability to define & execute platform maintenance schedules.
- Additional Key Account Management experience is positive.
- Experience with the Salsify platform or other third-party marketplace integration tool.
- Capability to interpret, extrapolate and present large amounts of data and information.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of the lighting market is preferred.
- Excellent English written, verbal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, organizational ability, and follow-up skills.
- From time to time traveling internationally and domestically, at times attend industry trade shows.
- Ability to work in the USA.
- Valid driver's license and valid passport.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or Business is strongly recommended.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Office Experience (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Ability to present self and Astro in a professional manner.